Thursday, May 28, 2009

My job is to make your life easier.

Which is why I have put together a Google Map of Montreal boutiques to help you consume more consciously. The boutiques I have listed carry either some, mostly or all local fashions that are locally-designed, locally-made, Canadian-made or vintage & second hand. If I have left anything out, please let me know in the comments section!

Can't wait to use it? Why not start this weekend at Main Madness, where St Laurent Blvd is car-free and the stores and restaurants spill onto the street between Sherbrooke and Mt-Royal. I saw something about $25 ruffle mary janes at Lola & Emily during the street fair....?!

[I had to remove the embedded map as it took too long to load inside the post but here's the link!]

No comments:

Post a Comment