Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day = SALES

photo by Nancy Beaton, aka ncbeets, aka my favourite mtl photog
ncbeets.com

This rainy day has been a challenging one - trying to stay cool, focused and yogi-like.

There are some great events to take your mum to this weekend. There is the Fig Clothing sale, apparently Quebec-made yoga wear (I tried to fact check this but the Contact page on their site is blank. I'll keep you posted). Deets at bottom of post.

Osalon, my favourite hair salon in Montreal, is having 2 for 1 Mother Daughter haircuts on Saturday.
782 gilford ave, Montreal. Make an appointment: 514.523.7878

Sorry for the caps, I only have enough energy to copy/paste today.

LA GRANDE VENTE FIG @ STUDIOS LYNE ST-ROCH
4416, St-Laurent
Studio 305 (entre Marie-Anne et Mt-Royal)
- VENDREDI 8 MAI / DE 12H À 21H
- SAMEDI 9 MAI / DE 12H À 18H
- DIMANCHE 10 MAI / DE 12H À 17H
WWW.FIGCLOTHING.COM

And of course, y'all can come visit me and 14 other lady designers all weekend at Fresh Off The Press. See previous post for all the pertinent details.

No comments:

Post a Comment