Saturday, July 25, 2009

Street Stylin: Aprille in the T-Dot

Here's a weekend post before I go on my first vacation since launching Brazen Design two years ago!

While I was in Toronto and snapping shots of the Holt Renfrew blogger windows, I ran into Aprille and her fabulous (dare I say? Tres Montreal) get-up and just had to get her photo for the new Street Stylin' feature.

Full name: Aprille Melissa Radam
Age: 25 yrs old
Occupation: Associate Manager at Aritzia

Wearing:
Satin crepe drapey blazer - Wilfred for Aritzia
Spandex tank top - Talula Babaton for Aritzia
Cotton harem pants - a boutique that sells products from Nepal (I forgot its name?)
Zip gladiator sandals - Michael Michael Kors from Holt Renfrew
Aldo Accessories
Coach wristlet

What does your tattoo mean?
I got it when I was much younger (14 years old), so the explanation of the significance of it is quite juvenile. Its a dove carrying a rose...which quite simply symbolizes peace and love. LOL (how hippy is that!?)

Not hippy at all, Aprille! Peace and love still rocks my world...

No comments:

Post a Comment