Friday, January 11, 2008

Furry Shoes?

Well, no not really.

Here’s an addendum to my blog from yesterday, that my friend Sarah sent my way back when there was still snow on the ground.

What would optimize the winter outfit?

This:
Annie Deschêsnes Recycled Fur Belt Bag, available at: Delano Design, 70 St-Paul Street West, Montreal. $220

Also, if you are in Montreal this weekend, check out “I HAVE A LOT OF SHOES”.

Some friends of mine are having their “first shoe installation and sale” at their gallery/studio.
Details below.

I HAVE A LOT OF SHOES

vernissage Friday the 11th January 2007
7 pm - don't know when
also open on Saturday the 12th and Sunday the 13th from noon till 5pm

CTRLLAB
3634 St. Laurent Blvd

And speaking of shoes... I want these so bad. Ok, wait, maybe I should take that back. I want a beautiful pair of above the knee, patent leather boots. But flat. So if these were flat, I would want them. Here's hoping this trend doesn't disappear too soon, or that if it does, there are enough leftovers on the sales racks. I still have fantasies about the brown leather, wedge-heel thigh-highs that BCBC came out with in Fall 2006. I would have put a photo of those up, but no where to be found... and I am too lazy to scan them from my catalogue.

(I will leave that catalogue for another post, for I could go on and on about how that BCBG Fall 2006 epitomizes class and style and if Max Azria only made them in sizes that fit real women's bodies and wallets, I would never need to purchase another piece of clothing EVER.)

No comments:

Post a Comment