Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Street Stylin': The Wedding Wrap-Up

Wedding season has come to a close and as promised, here are some snaps of some outfits.

Wearing the Eve Gravel Melting dress at Danielle and Carl's wedding.


Accessorized with Melanie Favreau's As-tu-du feu? earrings, embroidered shawl, April Mayde hairpiece and heirloom brooch.


Wearing the Denis Gagnon purchased at Stylist's Own to Billy and Sandi's, accented with same earrings and brooch as above. Mila peep-toes from Cortina.


Bride Tanya is wearing a custom dress from Gloomth.


Anouk is wearing Montreal company Groggy.


Detail of Anouk's Groggy dress.


Anile wearing Anne Klein and some kick-ass black patent Guess heels.


Jenn wearing a Value Village find, La Canadienne boots and my Deborah Adams belt.


And I didn't forget the boys... they clean up rather well.


We found my partner-in-crime's much-complimented blazer five years ago at Value Village for $12.


Tanya and Steph had matching converse sneakers and Steph's whole lavender and plum outfit rocked the groom universe.

5 comments:

  1. Va Va Voom. You have some hot friends.

    Classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I tried on that Eve Gravel dress last Spring and it just didn't seem to look right on me, but it's awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks Jen!

    It was one of those dresses I wouldn't have normally noticed and the owner of Victoire in Ottawa suggested it - as soon as I put it on, I felt so Dita Von Teese! I even wore my hair like hers to one of the weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooooooooove the Denis Gagnon--you so totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete