Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Featured Purchase: Lalouka Nautical Pinstripe Skirt

I recently stumbled upon Lara's Etsy stores - Lalouka (handmade goodies) and The Crumpet Closet (vintage finds) and went nuts for her stuff.

Think retro casual cool meets smart garden tea parties (Lara's originally from England).

I promptly ordered the Nautical Pinstripe Skirt and I LOVE IT! Lara tailor-made it to my size and I've worn it twice since picking it up on Friday. The fabric is a nice mix of strong and stretch and I love the highwasit - it's very flattering. My favourite touch is the contrasting horizontal stripes in the pocket. And as Lara put it, it's "very nice in the bum".

She's gearing up for her fall line so I'll let y'all know when it's ready. In the meantime, head over to her shop and pick up this skirt or a pair of bloomers - it's gonna be a hot september!

No comments:

Post a Comment