Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And the winners are...

[francais en bas]

Dearest precious lover of bling::

Today is Brazen Design's 3rd Birthday. I am filled with deep and hefty gratitude for each and every one of you who has complimented, worn, purchased, modelled, recommended, advised, sold, supported and encouraged me and my little bling-making machine for these last three years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

There was such an overwhelming response to the Name Necklace contest that I couldn't bring myself to pull just one name from that ol' mason jar of entries. I decided to pull one name for each year.

And the winners are.....

[drum roll]

Alex Taylor
Deborah Adams
Rosemary Scanlon

Congrats! I'll be in touch with you about what name you'd like on your new necklace!

For those of you still eager to have one, Name Necklaces are STILL ON SALE until the end of June! Half off at $50 instead of $100, with an additional discount to orders of six or more.

Treat yourself to some cake today - it's your birthday too.

xoR

1 comment: