Monday, December 13, 2010

Farewell Tour

It's been a long time since I regularly posted here, and it's time to explain. I have been battling with some health issues for the last six months and though I'm feeling much better each day, my priorities have inevitably shifted and I won't be able to commit myself to bringing you the latest on conscientious consumption of Montreal designer fare.

I have, however, begun blogging for General 54, one of Montreal's first independent design boutiques to support local talent. So look for me there.

And if you ever want any tips/opinions/comments/leads about where to shop, who to buy, and how to support the amazing sweethearts of the local design world, you can forever and always email me at info [at] brazen-design.com.

Brazen Design, my line of bling, will live on and can be found at www.brazen-design.com.

Thanks for the years of support, questions, sharing and for buying local. Much love to you and yours.

xoxo

R


1 comment:

  1. am wandering with the picture,
    Like the wandering nightingale with the insect.
    You are with the rose, and I with my love.
    You are crying, I will also cry.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete