Monday, April 5, 2010

Brazen Design at the National Women's Show this weekend

I'll be doing my first big show this weekend - I have a booth in the Place Des Artisans section of the National Women's Show at the Palais des Congres. From what I hear, there'll be a ton of free swag, free makeovers and runway shows.

For my part, I will have the entire Brazen Design collection along with some new pieces, and the much sought-after recycled leather fringe earrings - and if all goes well, my booth will be a custom-built-beauty-of-wood-and-bamboo to behold. I must remember to take pics to post!

So the show is 12$... but I have free tickets to give away!

Email me at info [at] brazen-design.com with the subject line "Tickets" and the first five people will receive two!

And look! I have this 2-for-1 coupon for you to download and print! So you and a ladyfriend can go for 6$ each! Woot!

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to see Brazen's beautiful pieces picked up by a big venue. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete