Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Morning Musings

Lack of sleep and too much caffeine has led to a mishmash of thoughts bouncing around my head, so here's a smattering.

Buy your dad some bling. Look how awesome Sarah's dad David looks in a Brazen ring. Yours could too.

I'm looking forward to shopping local designs at STYLIST'S OWN and Puces Pop on Oct 3-4 weekend.

Wedding season has meant dry cleaning for the first time in my life. I'm trying out Renew System, the Ecological dry cleaner on Bernard, and I'll blog about it when I pick my items up.

I'm sad to say I missed promoting and attending LabCreatif's 5th annual designer sale - still not sure where it happened, but it was this past weekend.

And my very feeble morning glories finally bloomed in a last ode to the dog days of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment